class evaluation

CLASS EVALUATION

  1. We did many different thing throughout 1st and 2nd semester. WE also did different types of projects in class and shared them with our classmates
  2. Some people always interrupt and disrespect the teacher. They don't give all their attention to the teacher.
  3. I don't think there is anything  that needs to be improved. The only thing that should change a little is the the career research, it should be different things other than medical careers.
  4. Yes i am, When i read over my goals i think about all the things i can do to succeed, also i think about all the things i can achieve by setting goals and accomplishing them
  5. Yes and no. Because i do things that are right and there is things that i do that are wrong. and i feel bad for doing the bad ones. I am trying to stop doing bad things and focus more on doing good.
  6. I leaned that by typing with two hands you type faster than just using on hand. To always have your fingers on the home keys and memorize where the letters are at. I also leaned  that you could do many good things if you try and believe e in yourself , and let all the bad stuff you did out.
  7. I will always remember my teacher Mr Haymore. He is a great teacher and he is really nice. He teaches you how to learn to type, using different methods in typing, different skills, and many other things. I will also reminder Mr haymore saying "choose the right your dismissed." After playing one of his songs His class was fun to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathologist

Osteopathic Physician

Dr Laura Schlessinger