Class evaluation

1) The things i like about the class is that we research careers and i learn a lot about them. Sometimes even the career is new to me and i learn something new every time i have this class.

2) What i did not like about the class was that we always had to search up a medical career and it may get boring sometimes. Other times we search our own career choice and it's a little fun but not that much.

3) Maybe give the class a little bit of free time before starting to research , start or end with a little game, and instead of researching we can do something else like an activity.

4) A highlight for me was that at the end of the class we do an activity called hour of code. Where you get to play game sand switch some things about the game. So it's kinda like creating your own game.

5) At the beginning i did do my best in class on researching the topic that we had to do. I would take time to find the information i need and type it. Now since it is the last weeks of school i am hardly trying since we are going to go to winter break.

6) Yes and no. The reason i put yes is because we do the life planning journal in class for 5 minutes and i get time to write all my goals i have. The reason i put no it because i don't read it or do it at home because i have homework from other classes. So i do the homework and while I'm doing my homework i forget that i need to write and read my journal.

7) Yes and no. I put yes because i do things that are right and are good choices. Sometimes i do the right thing but i chose the wrong choice. I also put no because at points i do things that are wrong and they lead to bad consequences. I chose bad choices because sometimes i hang out with the wrong people or with the wrong friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Right is right only when entire

character matters most

Pathologist